Calls on area businesses to determine what their hiring needs are and offers personalized recruitment, screening and referral services of candidates that match their needs. Develops On-the-Job Training agreements on an ongoing basis.
- Performs job development, screening, matching, referral, placement and follow-up activities for employer account
- Maximizes occupational choices for our job seeking customers and maximizes potential candidates for our partnering employer’s job openings
- Develops On-the-Job training outlines with employers detailing the skills to be developed on the job by the referred customers seeking employment
- Performs ongoing account maintenance activities for current accounts in order to maximize employer services and filled job orders within the company
- Determines customer suitability for various program activities, and/or refers customer for other services
- Targets account development efforts to new companies that can benefit from E&ES services
- Develop strategies to ensure the achievement of outcomes and performance measures
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is a field role with a need to perform clerical and administrative duties in a physical office. Role requires an extensive amount of mobility.
Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm *Evenings & Weekends as needed.
This position reports to the Center Director and works in collaboration with E&ES staff.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com to be considered for this opportunity.